EOS M 100
High-End System for the Fast and Efficient Production of Complex Metal Parts by Means of Additive Manufacturing
The size and modular design of the EOS M 100 make it ideal as an entry level model for Additive Manufacturing. In terms of process and component quality, it corresponds to the EOS M 290, the leading system on the market for Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS).
Reproducible component quality, simple and fast handling, high cost efficiency
Outstanding Quality & Detail Resolution
- The beam quality and stable performance of the 200 watt fiber laser guarantee optimum, constant processing conditions for the production of high-quality components.
- The smaller laser spot with excellent detail resolution is ideal for manufacturing highly complex, sophisticated DMLS components.
- The building volume and efficient recoating and exposure strategy reduce secondary time, so that parts can be produced quickly and efficiently in small quantities.
Quick & Easy Handling
- Thanks to the modular inner design and the powder supply bin, setup and shutdown only take minutes, changing material is straightforward and maintenance is done quickly.
- The peripheral devices are matched to the industrial manufacturing process and ensure minimum powder contact.
EOS M 100
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.